Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare Game Review
One of the most well-known games you can find today is Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. I think this is undeniably popular since even kids get to play this game. I can say that this is user friendly since I consider this as a game for all ages.
If you want to make your character stronger, you still have to use real money to purchase online.
About The Game
After the huge success of the of Plants vs Zombies in the world of gaming, PopCap made a follow up series “Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare”. This will certainly be a blockbuster for its unique style of gaming. Looking into the game, you may think that this is an easy no brainer game where only fun experience is in it. However, when you get to try the game, you will start to think that this is not just a piece of cake but also a strategy game. The more strategic you are, the more fun you have. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare game is like the previous Plant vs Zombie in gameplay, tower defense strategy is main concept. Although they added new features in the game in order for it to be more interesting. However, the bottom-line of the game is bringing fun, excitement and strategy in every player who would like to play this game.
Literally speaking, the game Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare is typically battle between plants and zombies. As you reach higher level, the more difficult it becomes since more zombies appear. Speaking from experience, what made this game exciting for me is the feeling of increase in adrenalin when more zombies are approaching and you are about to be eaten. So you must choose carefully what plant you should put in to your defense line.
Below is the list of available cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes that you can choose from.
- Garden Ops: Is a cooperative mode that you must defend your garden through the wave of zombies.
- Welcome Mat:Containing Team Vanquish and only one map mode and customization is not available.
- Team Vanquish: Deathmatch mode.
- Vanquish Confirmed: A mode wherein player can collect orbs from the opponent that you havekilled.
- Suburbination: Supremacy is the basic rule in this mode.
- Gardens and Graveyards: In this mode,player can choose if they prefer to be anattacker or a defender in the game.
- Gnome Bomb: A type of mode wherein the player must secure the bomb and detonate it from numerous bases.
- Classic Team Vanquish: A no customization type of mode for Team Vanquish.
- Classic Garden and Graveyards: A no customization type of mode forGardens and Graveyards.
In the newest Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare you have the option to choose which side you prefer. If you are a person with green thumb, definitely choosing the plant group is the best idea. However, if you are a biggest fan of the “walking dead” maybe partying with the zombies is the best option you can get. Nevertheless, both classes are amazingly well balanced and you can do wide range of customization.
There are some downloadable content you can choose to add in your current game, and the list are as follows:
- Garden Variety Pack: Three newly added abilities in every character have been included in this pack; and you can choose on 100 customization selection. They also introduce here the Gnome Bomb and add some map called the Chomp Town.
- Zomboss Down Pack: This is the pack they introduced the Cactus Canyon map for Gardens and Graveyard. They also added new class, new customization option and a level increased.
- Tactical Taco Party Pack: Newly introduced Jewel Junction map used for Xbox platforms is featured in this pack. Furthermore, Aquafina Flavor Splash sponsored release of 2 new characters, as well as 8v8 playlist that can be used for mixed mode.
- Suburbination Pack: In this pack, they include the Crash Course map and Suburbination mode. They also added some customization for Peashooter and new characters added in Garden Ops.
In order to have more insight into this game, you can watch this video from the following link:
You can visit the official website of Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare game to understand the game more.